The AE will help the editorial staff in editing and checking English articles. The AE will also interact with the Porphyra website and its sister FB page in order to fulfil our mission. Successful applicants will also be involved in the review section, especially (but not exclusively) if some of them are written inEnglish. Successful candidates will also be involved in the international academic relationships (in collaboration with the Chief Editor) with other cultural institutions that work with Porphyra. Applicants must hold at least anMA in Byzantine Studies or similar, though preference will be given to PhD (or equivalent) students. Successful candidates will work together with the staff or one year with an opportunity to continue his/her experience for another two.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate him/herself with an international staff
- Excellent organisational skills
- Dedicate extra time after the first of the years’ CFP has ended in order to organise the future issue on time (mainly end of May, end of November)
- Speak another language, preferably Italian
All positions are considered as voluntary. We provide a great opportunity to work with an international staff. We offer a unique opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience with an internationally accredited academic journal, dedicate to Byzantine studies.
31 December 2018
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of statement (intent)